Services & Hero Support
A WEBSITE MANAGER IS YOUR SECURITY.
Website Management services give you…
- Increased sales, leads, and website traffic because someone is routinely working to ensure the performance of your site.
- Retained marketing and technical expertise. You always have a website pro to consult with on almost any subject.
- Crazy fast response. No more waiting 30 days for your webmaster to perform a task.
- Rock solid security. Your site and server are secured and scanned regularly and your site is always backed up.
- Hero support. 24/7/365 response for emergencies.
- A real growth strategy. Your website will be part of a larger business strategy, and your web manager will keep it on track.
- Access to all services including marketing, full branding, site updates, and more (see list below).
AIM Website Management will serve as your “outsourced in-house” website management services and marketing team. You have no employee costs (taxes, unemployment, utilities, equipment, etc.), but get that same care you’d get from a good employee sitting right next to you.
Custom plans are designed specifically for your company’s specific needs and budget. Need something? Just give us the word, and your updates are done.
As your webmaster / website management services provider, we can perform website updates, search engine marketing, paid advertising management (CPC), Facebook management and marketing, eCommerce website management, web hosting, internet business consulting and training, tech support, and much more.
We can be responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure, hardware, and software utilized for the organization’s website.
Your website manager monitors web traffic, performance and capacity to identify, prevent, and resolve issues.
Outsourcing Your Website Manager Makes Financial Sense
Hiring an in-house website manager will cost you at least $5,000 per month in salary and expenses. Double that if you want a website manager experienced in complex SEO, UI/UX, CPC, Analytics, content marketing, coding, and other skills.
There is no reason to incur this extra overhead since you can outsource your “in-house” website management team for as low as $20 per day – up to an 85% savings. That $20 per day investment does two things: Makes you money, and saves you money.
In all the years of working with vendors, contractors and suppliers, never has there been a more pleasant experience than with AIM. Your flexible style and unique way of solving issues is one quality that other companies should emulate. The quality of your work is extremely high and you deliver what you promise, when you promise it.