Web Design & Redesign Services
Web design That is focused on search.
We specialize smart web design and website redesign that makes the old new again. Our web design philosophy is to create a look that works – for the user and for the search engines. This philosophy is how our clients realize a faster ROI from the marketing dollar.
- WordPress website design
- Built with your organic search engine results in mind
- Mobile responsive – your site looks great on all devices
- Social media integration
- HTML sites, BigCommerce, WordPress, and more
Website Redesign Services
- Full Custom Websites – Designed to incorporate high-end style and effectiveness in the search engines.
- Content Management Websites – You can update your own website. Great for small to large business models.
- Shopping Cart Sites – Sell items and services on the internet.
- eCommerce Websites – For those who need a specialized shopping cart system to fit your business.
- Specializing in websites for Associations, Organizations and Government Agencies.
- Custom website design and development: We can design a simple informational site with one or just a few pages, as well as develop larger sites with many pages and complex features.
- Content Management Websites: We build websites using top content management systems so that you can update and manage your own website.
- eCommerce Shopping Carts: Full sites developed, or add a shopping cart to your existing website.
- Analytics Tracking: Let us add a code snippet so that you can see how many visitors you are getting, and see how they interact with your site.
- Hosting, Email, & Domain Names available.
The Passion For Online Business Sets AIM Apart
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to build my website?
How much does web design cost?
Good question, but impossible to answer without knowing the details of your project.
It’s like asking “how much to build a house for me?” That answer would vary wildly depending on your budget and needs. But to give you a very general idea, website redesign generally starts at around $2400. New website design may start around $3000.
Remember, all of our work is custom and we build really, really, good websites.
Are there any ongoing fees?
We do recommend keeping us on retainer though for a few reasons. No, it’s not just to make money. We’ve been doing this for a LONG time. The best successes are when we work together with client to grow the site. We monitor all security and software upgrades, we routinely monitor website traffic and keep statistics. We report to you on what your website is doing. Best of all, support is IMMEDIATE, and available 24/7/365.
What if I need support after you build the website?
After that, support is handled on a a priority basis. For example, security issues will always be top priority.
Website management clients receive the benefit of 24/7/365 priority support, and even on-site support when the need arises.
Why would I pay for website management?
If you are like most business owners, you just want things to work. You don’t need to be spending valuable hours learning WordPress, SEO, and related technologies. In most cases, that doesn’t make financial sense. You are far more valuable doing what you do best – running your business.
When we are retained to actively monitor and work on the site, there’s more action. Your site is always backed up, security measures are in place (and if anything ever happens, we fix it for free).
90% of our web management clients have stayed with us for years. One client recently told us “This is by far the best marketing money I’ve ever spent.”