Prescott Import Car Service
The Challenge: To stand out from the pack when a potential customer searched Google for related keyterms. In an area with perhaps a hundred or more car repair and service establishments, we needed to come out on top in the Google SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages).
The Solution: A focused and ongoing marketing initiative that includes many aspects of internet marketing. We have harnessed reviews, social media, CPC, and organic search engine optimization.
The Result: Client holds first place organic rankings for almost every keyterm related to the business. Although the client serves a local market, we still see over 14,000 unique visitors to the site each month.
- Website redesign to reflect client’s high end brand and clientele.
- Organic search engine optimization so that web pages rank high and customers can find the business.
- Assistance in aquiring reviews from real customers in Google, Yelp, and other sites.
- Ongoing content writing and new content creation.
- Design and print of postcards, flyers, and business cards.
- Creation and management of social media pages such as Facebook and Google Business.
- Advertising campaigns created, managed, and results reported for Google and Facebook.
- Website security monitoring, 24/7 support, hosting and email management, on-site training and marketing strategy meetings.
Five Examples of Local SEO
Example 1: Rankings on keyterm “how to clean cloudy headlight lenses”
- Not limited to local SEO, this page ranks nationally and accounts for thousands of visitors each month.
- Ranks #1 and #3 out of over 313,000 possible results.
- Google uses client’s page as the top “how to” answer.
- Ranks above national players like Popular Mechanics and Bridgestone
Example #2: “Volvo Service Prescott”
- Client shows in four locations in top half of the page.
- Website ranks #1 and #2 out of 240,000 results.
- Google Business information shows in right column
- Client’s YELP info ranks #5
- This same type of result happens for most other searches on vehicle makes that client services.
Example #3: “VW Service Prescott”
- Client’s business shows on top of the SERPs for local mapped results.
- Client also is the first local shop to rank in the SERPs below the local rankings.
Example #4: “Volvo Repair Prescott”
- Client shows in 4 locations on the first page.
- Visible in Google Maps / Google Business
- Two website results that rank #1 and #2
- A profile in a Volvo directory ranks #5
Example #5: “BMW Service Prescott”
- Client shows in three spots above the fold on the first page.
- Shows in Google Maps
- Owns top two organic SERP rankings.
Example #6: “BMW Service” (Not Prescott specific, but all of Arizona)