Every website owner has different needs. However, for new businesses, upfront costs can be a huge factor in determining what hosting company you decide to use. Just Host hosting is one of the most affordable website hosting companies, and what you get for the price is pretty great.
Just Host Web Hosting Overview
Just Host’s prices start at just $3.75 per month. That’s about 25 percent of what other comparable hosting companies charge. This includes everything you’d need to start your first website. You can even transfer an existing site to their hosting without any extra cost.
Just Host claims to be dedicated to first class support. They have live phone support available 24 hours a day as well as email and live chat open to customers as well as general inquiries from potential clients. The company states several times on their site that the customer comes first and that they’re always looking to improve their services.
The company offers everything you’d expect from a budget hosting company. Domain registrations are free and registration is for life. Site builders, e-commerce templates and cPanel access are all included with the basic, low-cost package. WordPress, Joomla and osCommerce can all be installed without any extra charge. You even get $100 in free Google ad credits and $25 Yahoo and Bing credits.
Just Host Customer Reviews
The following are some of the things that most customers of Just Host like best about the service:
- 24/7 Technical Support is very communicative.
- Instant Setup gets you up and running quickly.
- Low prices make it affordable for low-traffic sites.
- Ability to manage several sites from one account.
- Load balancing system keeps site available all the time.
Just Host has been in business since 2008. Since its inception, Just Host has enjoyed a very high customer satisfaction rating. However, recent reviews have been negative as far as customer service and the handling of trouble issues go. The site currently has an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars. This is based on 1,200 online reviews. The latest reviewers have complained of trouble with backups and inexplicably blocked IPs.
While these problems can be frustrating, you can still take advantage of the low prices by taking steps to create your own site backups locally. For users with a basic level of competence in website design and creation, the low prices make up for the lack of support. However, for those who need more hand holding and help, they might want to shell out the extra cash for more reliable support. Some users have also complained that any additions to the basic plan cost extra. This, however, is true of most hosting companies.
We have positive experiences with Just Host
While Justhost scores a 3.6 out of 5 rating in various review sites, we at AIM Internet Marketing give them a 5 of 5 star rating.
Why Just Host scores a perfect 5 of 5 rating:
- We have NEVER had any downtime on our accounts that we have seen.
- Our Justhost hosted websites are very fast. As a matter of fact, we have one account that is running 12 WordPress sites. All sites on this account run excellent!
- EXTREMELY POSITIVE cost/benefit ratio. For as little as $4.95 per month, you get hosting just as good as inMotion, Bluehost, and Hostgator. But it’s cheaper.
- Even though it’s cheaper, you still get all of the benefits and goodies that come along with a good hosting account.
- We have never had cause to use Just Host’s tech support. Everything has run smoothly.
Just Host is a great hosting service for hobbyist sites, small business sites, affiliate networks, eCommerce sites, and those that don’t expect to see massive amounts of traffic. By proactively backing up your site, you can minimize problems and enjoy one of the most affordable hosting services out there.